Snow-making Hose-STM Series
Snow-making Hose-STM provides a method which uses less water,thereby allowing for all the water introduced in the hoses to be convertedinto snow or ice crystals at a much faster rate.
- Snow-making Hose-STM Series shall be of double jacket construction with Nylon, both warp and filler.
- It is flexible to -60°F(-51°C), and the tight weave of the outer jacket resists cutting and punctures.
|I.D.||Working Pressure||Burst Pressure|
- Snow-making hose with a high-performance construction that gives superior abrasion resistance and longer life even in the most severe applications. To be used for covering skiing slopes with man-made snow; for Indoor ski centers; and for the commercial issue of ice or domestic or cooling requirements.
- Nylon double jacket, EPDM liner.
- Color: Red, yellow, green, other colors on request.
- Couplings: Storz couplings & BS instantaneous couplings & Italy couplings or other type on your request.
- Standard Length: 75’(23m), 100’(30m), 130’(40m), other length on request.
- Temperature Range: -58°F to 158°F (-50℃ to 70℃), other temperature on request.