Sinflex RS Hose
The Sinflex RS Hose is an all polyester single jacket product. It is of light weight and compact, approximately half the weight of standard rubber lined single jacket hose.
- It is light weight, good flexibility, high elasticity and flexibility.
- The liner process produces an amazingly thin but smooth inner waterway, yielding an extremely low friction loss for maximum flow.
|I.D.||Working Pressure||Burst Pressure|
- Industrial and municipal fire brigades, military, marine fire fighting,interior rack and reel hose, commercial and civil engineering.
- Single jacket, 100% high tensile strength virgin polyesterfilament yarns, both warp and filler; Smooth PVC liner ensures the minimum friction for maximum flow.
- Couplings: Russian couplings or other type on request.
- Standard Length: 75’(23m), 100’(30m), 130’(40m), other length on request.
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 158°F(-20°C to 70°C), other temperature on request.