The Higflex Hose is an all polyester single jacket product. It is of light weight and compact, approximately half the weight of standard rubber lined single jacket hose.
- It is highly resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone & U.V. exposure, hydrolysis, and rot & mildew.
- The liner process produces an amazingly thin but smooth inner waterway,yielding an extremely low friction loss for maximum flow.
|I.D.||Working Pressure||Burst Pressure|
- Industrial and municipal fire brigades, Military, Marine fire fighting,Interior rack and reel hose, Commercial and civil engineering.
- Single jacket, 100% high tensile strength virgin polyester filament yarns,both warp and filler; High grade EPDM liner, cold flexible, suitable also for hot water, excellent resistance to sea water, UV and ozone.
- Color: White, other colors on request
- Couplings: Storz couplings, BS instantaneous couplings, Italian couplings or other type on your request.
- Standard Length: 75’(23m), 100’(30m), 130’(40m), other length on request.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 158°F(-40°C to 70°C), other temperature on request.