The Sinflex Hose is an all polyester single jacketed product. It is of light weight and compact, approximately half the weight of standard rubber lined single jacket hose.
- It is of light weight, good flexibility, high elasticity.
- The liner process produces an amazingly thin but smooth inner waterway,yielding an extremely low friction loss for maximum flow.
|I.D.||Working Pressure||Burst Pressure|
- Industrial and municipal fire brigades, Military, Marine fire fighting,Interior rack and reel hose, Commercial and civil engineering
- Single jacket, 100% high tensile strength virgin polyester filament yarns, both warp and filler; Smooth PVC liner ensures the minimum friction for maximum flow.
- Color: White, other colors on request
- Couplings: Storz couplings, BS instantaneous couplings, Italian couplings or other type on request.
- Standard Length: 75’(23m), 100’(30m), 130’(40m), other length on request.
- Temperature Range: 14°F to 131°F(-10°C to 55°C), other temperature on request.