Mine Hose-MFD/MFS Series
Mine fire hose-MFD/MFS is a premium quality flame retardant rubber or plastic lined, double/single jacket hose.
- For the MFD series, the polyester outer jacket protects the inner jacket and liner from wear and puncture while also helping to prevent kinking that limits flow.
- For the MFS series, it enjoys so many great performances also, such as light weight, compact and easy handling.
- A stripe of a contrasting color running the full length of the hose can be woven into the jacket.
|I.D.||Service Test Pressure||Burst Pressure||Certification|
- Wash down underground, dewatering inside mine.
- Polyester spun as warp, high tenacity filament polyester as weft(filler), flame retardant rubber or plastics liner.
- Color: White, other color on request.
- Couplings: Aluminum NST/NPSH expansion ring threaded coupling, other couplings on request.
- Standard Length: 50′(15m), 75′(23m), 100′(30m), 150′(50m), 200′(60m).
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 150°F (-40℃ to 65℃)，other temperature on request.