Mill Hose – MRS Series
5Elem Mill Hose-MRS is rubber lined and single jacketed product which is thinner than Mill Hose-MTS. MRS mill discharge hoses are economical and easy to handle.
- The jacket shall be evenly and firmly woven and free from visible defects, thread knots, lumps and irregularities of twist.
- The warp will consist of high strength staple (spun) polyester yarns.
- The weft / filler will be high strength, low elongation filament polyester.
- Cover is weather ozone, oxidation UV, and most chemicals or petroleum products resistant. Jacket is plain.
|I.D.||Service Test Pressure||Burst Pressure|
- Municipal wash down, utility dewatering, mill discharge shipboard,wash down and maintenance, in-plant fire protection, and general
delivery applications in industry.
- Polyester single jacket, rubber liner.
- Color: White, other color on request. A color strip can be added on the jacket,please inquiry before placing order.
- Couplings: Aluminum & Brass NPSH / NST / IPT expansion ring threaded coupling,Aluminum Storz, instantaneous BS or other type of couplings on request.
- Standard Length: 50′(15m), 75’(23m), 100′(30m), 200’(60m).
- Temperature Range: 22°F to 176°F(-30°C to 80°C), other temperature on request.