Mill Hose – MTS Series
5Elem Mill Hose-MTS is rubber lined product with thicker single polyester jacket, the jacket is matched to assure a precision fit to meet precise hydrostatic test requirements.
- The jacket shall be evenly and firmly woven and free from visible defects, thread knots, lumps and irregularities of twist.
- The warp will consist of high strength staple (spun) polyester yarns.
- The weft /filler will be high strength, low elongation filament polyester.
|I.D.||Service Test Pressure||Burst Pressure|
- Water discharge, commonly used in construction for pump discharge and wash down.
- Heavy duty polyester single jacket, rubber liner.
- ?Color: White, other color on request. A color strip can be added on the jacket,please inquiry before placing order.
- Couplings: Aluminum & Brass NPSH / NST / IPT expansion ring threaded coupling,Pin lug and Cam & Groove fittings, other fittings on request.
- ?Standard Length:? 50′(15m), 75’(23m), 100′(30m), 200’(60m).
- Temperature Range:? 22°F to 176°F(-30°C to 80°C), other temperature on request.