Mill Hose – MRD Series
5Elem Mill Hose-MRD is rubber lined and double jacketed product which is thinner than Mill hose-MTD. The jacket is matched to assure a precision fit to meet precise hydrostatic test requirements.
- The hoses are of high working pressures, economical, and easy to handle. The jacket shall be evenly and firmly woven and free from
visible defects, thread knots, lumps and irregularities of twist. The threads shall be continuous.
- The warp will consist of high strength spun polyester yarns. The weft will be high strength,low elongation filament polyester. Jacket is plain or twill weaving.
|I.D.||Service Test Pressure||Burst Pressure|
- For water discharge service in rental yards, fleet service, municipal wash down, utility dewatering.
- Polyester double jacket, rubber liner.
- Color: White, other color on request. A color stripe can be added on the jacket, please inquiry before placing order.
- Couplings: Aluminum & Brass NPSH / NST / IPT expansion ring threaded coupling, Pin lug and Cam & Groove fittings, other fitttings on request.
- Standard Length: 50′(15m), 75’(23m), 100′(30m), 200’(60m).
- ?Temperature Range: 22°F to 176°F(-30°C to 80°C), other temperature on request.