Semi-rigid Hose – SES Series
The jacket shall be evenly and firmly woven and free from visible defects, thread knots, lumps and irregularities of twist. The warp and filler will be high strength, low elongation polyester yarns.
- The jacket is matched to assure a precision fit to meet precise hydrostatic test requirements.
- Jacket is plain or twill woven.
- It is highly resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone & UV exposure, hydrolysis, and rot & mildew.
|I.D.||Working Pressure||Minimum Burst Pressure|
- The Semi-rigid Hose-SES can be used for fire vehicles, fire hydrants,hose reels, construction pumps, pumps for transportation of water or
other extinguishing agent.
- Single jacket, 100% high tensile strength virgin polyester yarns; Smooth EPDM lining ensures the minimum friction for maximum flow.
- Color: White, other color on request.
- Couplings: Storz couplings & BS instantaneous couplings & Italian couplings or other type on your request.
- Standard: The Semi-rigid Hose-SES is manufactured within our ISO-9001:2000 certified quality assurance system.
- Standard Length: 75′(23m), 100′(30m), 130′(40m), other length on your request.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 158°F(-40°C to 70°C), other temperature on request.