Semi-rigid Hose – SPS Series
The jacket shall be evenly and firmly woven and free from visible defects, thread knots, lumps and irregularities of twist.
- The warp and filler will be high strength, low elongation polyester yarns.
- The jacket is matched to assure a precision fit to meet precise hydrostatic test requirements.
- Jacket is plain or twill woven.
|I.D.||Working Pressure||Minimum Burst Pressure|
- The Semi-rigid Hose-SPS can be used for fire vehicles, fire hydrants,hose reels, construction pumps, pumps for transportation of water or other extinguishing agent.
- Single jacket, 100% high tensile strength virgin polyester yarns; smooth PVC lining ensures the minimum friction for maximum flow.
- Color: White, red, other color on request.
- Couplings:Storz couplings & BS instantaneous couplings & Italian couplings or other type on your request.
- Standard: The Semi-rigid Hose-SPS is manufactured within our ISO-9001:2000 certified quality assurance system.
- Standard Length: 75′(23m), 100′(30m), 130′(40m), other length on your request.
- Temperature Range: 14°F to 131°F(-10°C to 55°C), other temperature on request.