Forestry Fire Hose – HBS Series
Forestry fire hose is a lightweight single jacket 100% filament polyester hose lined with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) elastomer. The optional Wisentec TM treatment greatly increases abrasion, heat, and flame resistance while virtually eliminating water pick-up. HBS forestry fire hose meets the new"Type ll”specification, is protected from mildewand no drying is required.
- Its PU tube provides much better resistance to punctures, mildew,petroleum, solvents, and aging as compared to conventional rubber
fire hose, light and compact.
- A stripe of a contrasting color running the full length of the hose can be woven into the jacket.
|I.D.||Service Test Pressure||Burst Pressure|
- Forestry fire fighting.
- High tenacity filament polyester as warp and weft/filler, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) liner.
- Color: White, yellow, other colors on request.
- Couplings: Aluminum NST/NPSH expansion ring threaded coupling or quarter turn, other fittings on request.
- Standard Length: 50′(15m), 75’(23m), 100′(30m), other length on your request.
- Temperature Range:-40°F to 158°F(-40°C to 70°C), other temperature on request. Temperature