Forestry Fire Hose – HBX Series
Forestry Fire Hose-HBX Series is a small diameter lightweight, compact single jacket. The optional Wisentec treatment greatly increases abrasion, heat, and flame resistance while virtually eliminating water pick-up. With 50'of forestry fire hose weighing only 1.25 1bs and a coil diameter of around 9 inches, this hose can be taken almost anywhere.
- A stripe of a contrasting color running the full length of the hose can be woven into the jacket.
|I.D.||Service Test Pressure||Burst Pressure|
- Light duty fire hose, supply sprinklers, remote fireline protection.
- High tenacity filament polyester as warp and weft, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) liner.
- Color: White, yellow, other colors on request.
- Couplings: Brass GHT threaded ends, other fittings on request.
- Standard Length: 50′(15m), 75’(23m), 100′(30m), other length on your request.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 158°F(-40°C to 70°C), other temperature on request.