Layflat Hose for No-Dig Pipeline Renovation
This layflat hose is innovated for prolonging the life of pipelines.It is mainly applied as a function inhabitation for corroded pipelines,without digging leaking sections out and replacing with new pipes. It is a layflat hose of high strength, with PE, PVC or TPU as cover, and TPU, HDPE, PA or PVDF as inner lining, its reinforcement layer is made of polyester or aramid fiber.
- This hose is made of different materials for inner and outer layers by Extruded-Thru-The-Weave processing, to ensure the product be suitable for more working conditions.
- Inner layer is resistant to corrosion and hydrogen sulfide.
- Outer layer has excellent abrasion resistance and tensile Strength.
- According to API RP15S-2006, this hose has superior performance compared with steel pipe.
- Perfectly applied to No-dig pipelines renovation in oil field.
Tensile strength listed above is theoretical value.
- Standard Color: Gray， black and other color on request.
- Standard Length: 66ft to 16404ft (20M-5000M) and other length on request.
- Construction: TPU or HDPE as inner lining.Polyester, nylon or aramid fiber as reinforcement.TPU/PVC/HDPE as outer cover.
- Temperature Range: -40℉ to 248℉ (-40℃ to 120℃).