Supply Hose LDH – PFL Series
A double polyester and/or Nylon jacket lined with EPDM or Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) tube. This hose is manufactured in accordance with NFPA standard 1961, latest edition within our ISO-9001:2008 certified quality surance system.
- Reverse twill weave of the inner jacket provides a smooth waterway and superior lining adhesion.
- Specifically engineered for attack, supply and relay operations – a truly universal fire hose.
|I.D.||Service Test Pressure||Burst Pressure|
- Municipal and rural large diameter water supply, relay pumping crash/-fire rescue, master stream appliances, industrial fire fighting，potable watertransfer, frequently used for soft suction in shorter lengths.
- Double jacket, polyester and/or Nylon jacker, EPDM or Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) liner tube.
- Color: Red, yellow, orange, other colors on request.
- Couplings: Storz or extruded aluminum threaded coupings.
- Standard Length: 50′(15m), 75’(23m), 100′(30m), other length on your request.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 158°F(-40°C to 70°C), other temperature on request.