Nitrile Rubber Hose – DUZ Series
This type of durable hose is Nitrite rubber covered hose, and along with high tensile strength polyester reinforcement for maximum durability and flexibility.
- Ribbed Nitrite rubber cover greatly increases abrasion resistance and provides long service life.
- Smooth Nitrite rubber liner minimizes pressure drop.
- Flexible at the temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C).
- Resistant to ozone, oxidation, and most chemicals or petroleum products.
- Polyester and/or Nylon reinforcement, is twill woven to resist puncture.
|I.D.||Service Test Pressure||Burst Pressure|
- Industrial fire fighting, In-Plant fire protection, rough duty wash down,installations in high oil-resistance conditions, fluid hose.
- Nitrite rubber cover and liner. Polyester and/or Nylon reinforcement.
- Color: Yellow, red, other colors on request.
- Couplings: On request.
- Standard Length: 50′(15m), 75’(23m), 100′(30m), 150’(50m), other length on your request.
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 175°F (-20°C to 80°C ), other temperature on request.