Supply Hose LDH – RFL Series
100% circular woven synthetic twill weave, ribbed nitrite cover, ultra smooth nitrile rubber Iiner. Permanently bonded to all warp and filler.
- Tough and Durable-Special rubber compound provides a tough cover that resists heat and abrasion, snags, hot embers, cuts, most petrochemicals and cold environments.
- Ease of Handling-Unique construction provides a very flexible, kink resistant, maneuverable hose which packs tightly in hose bed.
- Low Friction loss – The ultra-smooth lining and resilient expansion qualies provide maximum flow with minimum friction loss.
- Meets and exceeds all NFPA Standards 1961，current edition.
|I.D.||Service Test Pressure||Burst Pressure|
- Municipal and rural large diameter water supply, relay pumping crash/-fire rescue, master stream appliances, industrial nstruction，military uses, water and ice rescue.
- Nitrite rubber cover and liner. Polyester and/or Nylon reinforcement.
- Color: Red，yellow, orange, other colors on request.
- Couplings: Storz or threaded coupings.
- Standard Length: 100′(30m), other length on your request.
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 212°F(-20°C to 100°C), other temperature on request.