Attack Hose – DUZ Series
This type of durable hose is Nitrite rubber covered hose, and along with high tensile strength polyester reinforcement for maximum durability and flexibility.
- Ribbed Nitrite rubber cover greatly increases abrasion resistance and provides long service life.
- Smooth Nitrite rubber liner minimum pressure drop.
- Hose remains flexible to temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C) and is resistant to ozone, oxidation, and most chemicals or petroleum products.
- Polyester and/or Nylon reinforcement, tightly woven, twill weave resists puncture.
|I.D.||Service Test Pressure||Burst Pressure|
- Municipal fire fighting, industrial fire fighting, In-Plant fire protection. Meet and exceed UL 19 standard and BS6391 standard.
- Color: Yellow, red, other colors on request.
- Couplings: on request.
- Standard Length: 50′(15m), 100′(30m), other length on your request.
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 175°F(-20°C to 80°C), other temperature on request.