Attack Hose -FAS Series
A single jacket, polyester fire hose lined with a high-tech EPDM tube. Designed for fire brigade or exterior fire protection.
- The jacket shall be evenly and firmly woven and free from visible defects, thread knots, lumps and irregularities of twist.
- Manufactured in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1961 standard, latest edition, within our ISO-9001:2008
certified quality assurance system.
- The polyester construction is mildew & rot-proof, outstanding abrasion resistance with our innovative wisentec coating, tough,
dependable and light weight.
|I.D.||Service Test Pressure||Burst Pressure||Certification|
- Application: Municipal fire brigades, industrial fire brigades.
- Single jacket, polyester spun as warp and filament polyester as weft/filler, EPDM liner.
- Color: White, red, yellow, green, blue, other colors on request.
- Couplings: Brass/Aluminum NST/NPSH expansion ring threaded coupling, other type on request.
- Standard Length: 50′(15m), 100′(30m), other length on your request.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 158°F(-40°C to 70°C), other temperature on request.